• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GX-24 screen went blank...need help

Thyezer

Does anyone here have a GX-24?

Here is my problem...
I had a 50 yd roll of vinyl fall and it landed on the USB connection to my ROland.... The screen went blank. I have a call in to cust support...but in the mean time....

It is still functional, I cannot see the screen to adjust my speed and pressure settings.

Would someone want to write down the steps to changing the speed and pressure.

I have been playing and can pretty much set the pressure, but somehow I got the speed turned way up....

I cannot see the screen to know what section I am on.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Andy

Thyezer

Thanks Rhino!

Only problem is it doesn't tell me how to change my speed back.

I never realized how nice it was to have the lcd screen until now.

Can anyone change the speed of their cutter and write down the buttons you are pushing...remember..I have no screen to verify what I am changing....it is a very long process if I (and I have) mess it up.

Thanks!

Andy

RedWolf

I will try to help you.

Let me try to make it a bit faster though instead of typing down each time, so lets try this.
v=down
<=left
>=right
^=up

So after I started my gx24 up
I hit the normal "Choose" for material type, then
v>^^^^^ and then you should be on the speed screen. I never changed my cutting speed so its at default yet. 20cm/second. Then of course to change it press > button to be able to hit v or ^ to edit speed.

Hope that helped you.

Matt

Last edited: