• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GX-300 pre-feed?

FrankieTeardrop

Hello, my old D-620 had a very handy pre-feed function where it would roll out enough vinyl while cutting so it wouldn't lock itself up during cutting a large job. I can't figure out if the 300 does this. Nothing in the manual about it so I'm guessing not?? Sure would be a good thing though, sick of getting a motor error & wasting a lot of vinyl...

dcurtisroland

Hello, my old D-620 had a very handy pre-feed function where it would roll out enough vinyl while cutting so it wouldn't lock itself up during cutting a large job. I can't figure out if the 300 does this. Nothing in the manual about it so I'm guessing not?? Sure would be a good thing though, sick of getting a motor error & wasting a lot of vinyl...

It's a driver setting. Under the options tab in the driver printing preferences, check "Feed before cutting"

This will feed out only the job amount before cutting to avoid motor errors.

-Dana

FrankieTeardrop

Well, I should have noted that I'm using the flexi 10 prod mgr & I'm pretty sure that option isn't there... Maybe I should just try the cutters software??

Thanks