• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GX-640 only reading 3 dots...

Tim Aucoin

Wondering if anyone else is running the L25500 (or L26500) and cutting with a GX-640? From day 1, when I do a print and cut job, the L25500 (using Onyx Postershop V11) prints FOUR registration dots, but when I go to cut out, the Roland GX-640 only reads 3 of them!! :omg: It's not a huge deal, as for the most part, it cuts in good register. The odd time when I have a hundred or more SMALL decals on the sheet, the registration will drift over a 60" length when cutting. I just keep it half that length in those rare cases.

I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this. I have always assumed it should read all 4 dots, but have never been able to detect what it (or me) is doing wrong! :rolleyes:

Happy Spring everyone! :smile:

graphicwarning

Thats odd... I have a GX-300 and it always reads all 4 crop marks. I am however using versaworks to rip/cut... not sure if that makes a difference.