• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GX24, problem cutting multiple jobs

Got my Roland GX24 to work with Gerber Omega program. I plot my job, cuts the 1st part of the job - no problem. When I go to cut the next job I have to shut the plotter off & restart in order for it to cut again.
I'm not really a read the manual kinda guy...anyone out there who can help?

Posted replies tonite would be great, phone call tomorrow 10am-5pm EST would be much appreciated! 631-351-5399
TIA - John

signage

How is the plotter hooked up? If it is hooked up through USB make sure it is set to not power down.

Air Art Girl

I'm using Flexi but do not have any problems at all sending multiple jobs. The second job will cut immediate following the first with no wasted material. Sorry I can't be of more help with Omega.

UPDATE:
The problem I'm having right now is that after it finished a job you have to use the arrows to manually move the carriage back to the left side before running the next job or nothing happens.

-Dan