• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Had my apprentice helping last night

joelswork

Some may remember me from about 6 years as I was preparing to adopt two little guys from Ukraine, both with Down syndrome. Well, last night my 6 year old, Josiah, saw me wrapping my computer so he went and got his and wrapped it too! He's a smart one, already reading at a 3rd grade level and acting like a teenager...but he loves his daddy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 143

Starter

That's awesome. I bring my 6 year old to work with me from time to time or we work together at home completing smaller sign jobs in our workshop at home. There are so many people who don't know a screw driver from a pry bar or even how to operate a hand drill properly. It is important that we show young people how to create and construct things with their own two hands.

joelswork

Here's the video

[video=youtube;COxDct6FjfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COxDct6FjfQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

joelswork

That's awesome. I bring my 6 year old to work with me from time to time or we work together at home completing smaller sign jobs in our workshop at home. There are so many people who don't know a screw driver from a pry bar or even how to operate a hand drill properly. It is important that we show young people how to create and construct things with their own two hands.

He loves working on my motorcycle too! Actually, he's all boy in the wrenching on things and figuring things out department!!! Every project I work on, he's there with me.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Love this! My granddaughter used to come to the office and "weed" vinyl with her mom. We wouldn't let her use a knife, so she used a stick pen and pretended it was her knife. Awesome to see the little ones wanting to learn!