• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Had to order industrial toilet paper today

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Getting low....been looking for a few days and not a scrap of toilet paper anywhere. Just had to order some large rolls of the kind you see at a gas station. I plan on saving some regular cores and I'll attach it to my drill and spool it up. This is getting stupid.

rjssigns

Well when this started the wife said check our toilet paper supply. I said no need got plenty. Then I got curious and checked. Couple rolls of toilet paper but a bale and a half of Kirkland paper towels. Oops. Said in my defense I use a lot of towels in the shop and on site. That wasn't a real good response.

Oh well they're the fancy select-a-size rolls.;)

C

ColoPrinthead

My local grocery store has been wiped out every visit I gone by the last few weeks (I usually shop 3-4 times a week), I can drive a few miles further to a Walmart and find it there though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just got a 36 roll pack, yesterday at BJ's. We now have about 90 rolls at home and about 35 here at the shop TMI, but I don't think even I can use that much in the next few months................. Paper towels are a different story. I'm just glad they are stocked real good in the ice cream department.