• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

had to snap a pic of this

gabagoo

I was with my wife saturday night eating dinner in this restaurant that is in the concourse of a condo office building complex. The window next to our table faced into the lobby of the office area and I had these images to ponder over while we ate. Had to take a pic

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 134
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 110

gabagoo

that spelling mistake plus just how uninformative the information is. On the outside they had pictures in the windows of all the work they do, but not one pic was theres. Everything was hijacked off the internet with incredibly horrible resolution. The vehicles had license plates on them from arkasas and one truck had a UK website on it... pretty obvious it was not there work. Even pics of the printing they did had letterheads with adresses from texas or Alaska...was to much for me to take.

stillhasdust

I have a customer that spells it like this and no matter how many times I respond to him and spell it the correct way he still does not realize.

speedmedia

And call stickers Deckels?

I have a very good friend from Canada that ordered some Deckels.. I laughed because I had no idea what he was talking about....

Regarding that pic above. So they install windows and sidewalks and do lettering? All to typical of what we see these days...

Thanks,
Kurt

showcase 66

Spelling errors happen. Especially with names but vinyl, Really!!! I saw a heating a cooling van a couple weeks ago with "airconditioning" (spelled like that) on one side and on the back it had "air conditoining". What made it even funnier was that someone put little arrows to say like switch the letters. Just like a kindergarten teacher would do on a child's paper.

Patrick46

Man...you must be tougher than me...

To have to stare at that while I ate wouldda made me sick!!!
I wouldda had to either move to a new seat, or leave the restaurant altogether!

and what makes things WORSE...is these Bozo's are in business and making a real go of it!!! :banghead:

drive

lmao. reminds me of a recently defunct f*sts*gns franchise nerarby. they advertised "vynil graphics" on their front windows!