• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hahahaha

401Graphics

Not sure if this was posted here already. But I thought it was funny.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 109141990939344429_rjbI7QUo_c.jpg
    109141990939344429_rjbI7QUo_c.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 78

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I like this one a bit better...

And what's with the multiple exclamation points? Just exactly how does that add any more excitement than only one?

I never use extra dollar signs when trying to get a slow customer to pay...hmm....perhaps I should reconsider:

"Dear Cu$tomer, your current balance i$ $$$$$$59.95. Plea$e $end your payment a$ $oon a$ po$$ible to prevent u$ from taking action again$t your account. $incerely, the Management".

JB

showcase 66

And what's with the multiple exclamation points? Just exactly how does that add any more excitement than only one?

I never use extra dollar signs when trying to get a slow customer to pay...hmm....perhaps I should reconsider:

"Dear Cu$tomer, your current balance i$ $$$$$$59.95. Plea$e $end your payment a$ $oon a$ po$$ible to prevent u$ from taking action again$t your account. $incerely, the Management".

JB

If that works, I will never use the letter "s" again.

hahaha

Marlene

my friend at the gym said one morning "you work with fonts, do you know what this is? I just love it" she then showed me her phone with something written in Comic Sans...I screamed like a little girl who just saw a spider...why do people like that awful font????

sfr table hockey

I don't get it, :banghead: I'm almost out of fonts now with all the fonts that you guys don't like. Although with only 3 left now, it makes doing the layouts easier.

And I do see the kerning is off between the f and o.