Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

half day in your shop training ???

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by "Deposit Please", Jul 8, 2011.

1. "Deposit Please"

"Deposit Please" Active Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Illinois
    I have a new employee w/ basic experience in photoshop and flexi ( sign making ) I want to see if anyone would be available to take him in for a half day training to cover the fundamentals of vehicle wraps. I would like him to learn the car wrap design process(#1 priority) and maybe just have the newbie sit and watch a portion of the installation(but not necessary) as you narate. I'm short handed here and would like to take a little weight off my back and of course, it will be at your convenience. xtra$$ Illinois or surrounding states would be cool. This weekend or early next week? thanks everyone.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
    Tags:
  2. thewvsignguy

thewvsignguy Active Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Grantsville, MD
    Sorry don't mean to be a :threadCan't help with the training but I'll trade your employee for our 5 week old "new" employee. Sometimes I think a rock would respond better and move faster then he does.....:banghead:

If you know anyone in the Western Maryland area that needs a job, send them our way!

3. "Deposit Please"

Sep 17, 2009
    Illinois
    lol..... thats not good. It's just like tossing money in the toilet.

4. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Where in Chicago are you located at?

5. "Deposit Please"

Sep 17, 2009
    Illinois
    He lives in mt prospect and he can travel directly to you from his house. pm?