• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hallo from Utah, or Nevada, depends on which foot I'm standing!

joeshaul

Hallo! I'm from Wendover, Utah, stateline of Utah and Nevada. It's known as Davy Jone's Locker in Pirates of the Caribbean, the Bonneville Salt Flats are a stones throw away. It's a small town, but all the sinners from Salt Lake City come here to give lots of money to the Nevada side of town.

I'm still pretty new working with vinyl, however I've had experience with laser engraving/cutting as well as CNC routing with a previous employer. My company has a Roland SP300V and I will hopefully be getting a router later on this year. I do a wide variety of work, I actually came across this forum by way of another forum (t-shirtforums.com). I'm also involved with dye sublimation, Direct-to-garment printing, and we own a gift shop out here. Jack of all trades, master of some!