• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hand Drawn Font DIlemna

Arlo Kalon 2.0

This is part of a layout for channel letters we have to produce. It is a logotype for a children's emergency medical clinic. It is apparently an original hand drawn font. Only problem now is they want it in all caps. Any suggestions on what we could use to substitute for this?

Attachments

• Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 56

OldPaint

now that would not be a hard one to redraw....6 letters...need to be upsized. take off the right downstroke on the U, Tis real simple E, I, take away the dot, make larger,D, half circle and the I, weld...S increase size.
i got a bunch of these fonts, dont know where they come from but they have KIDS NAMES, and they all look like KID SCRIBBLES
just thought of this..THAT MIGHT BE FONT THAT COMES WITH THE "CRIKET"))))))

RebeckaR

You may want to just Google for scrapbooking fonts. Tons of stuff out there that looks very similar.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I just drew it, scanned and traced. All of 5 minutes. What was I thinking? Brain fart. Easiest letter style I learned over 30 years ago.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

wana buy it?

Steve... I've actually had an idea for a font for you for quite awhile now. That fat old signpainter up in Saginaw named John Ralston has the prettiest, most unique casual letter ya ever saw. He learned it from a show card writer I had the pleasure of meeting 3o years ago, but never trained around. It really is a unique casual letter - something he can only accomplish with his fat hands and stubby fingers. One of these days I'm gonna get him to letter ya an alphabet to work on. I think it would be a big seller.

Steve C.

I just drew it, scanned and traced. All of 5 minutes. What was I thinking? Brain fart. Easiest letter style I learned over 30 years ago.

Even us old timers get used to the computer doing it all for us.

I just spent over a half day vectorizing and cleaning up a bitmap so it could
be drawn on the plotter for pounce pattern.....Duh, could have printed it out,
stuck it in the opaque projector and traced it by hand in about 30 minutes.
:Oops: