• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hand painted partial wrap new logo

Craig Sjoquist

Title kinda says it all well this is going to be my new logo, just got to figure how to digitize it so I'm able to use it on cards and website etc.

Tell me what ya think both barrels cause I sure would ifit was yours lol
The only thing I know I'll do is use tinting black to shade the 592sign.
My business is mostly window splash and then outside rough walls etc.and other signage that people want hand lettered which is a large mix.
My goal was to make it more conservative then others I've used but to be noticed, ledgeable and readable be it day or night.

Craig Sjoquist

oops didn't put the closer photo in

Attachments

• jan2011 013.JPG
    jan2011 013.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 111

wes70

Nicely done! It really reflects on your window splash capabilities!

Is the truck nearing completion for the road?

Craig Sjoquist

Ahh good clean, to the point, no doubt, reflects splash image, thats a great start

Yes changing timing chain/ gears now hope it will work, driving me nuts lol

Sure hope there is more comments maybe something you see wrong or could be improved or that I've done to much of this or that whatever, would this be recognized at a distanced. ?

fmg

It's actually quite cool.I just think the more I look at the image it seems to have something missing to complete it.Don't go to overboard but just adding a bit more.

Craig Sjoquist

Well the more I look at it.. My thoughts are how to make the 5 and n stand out better also should the background blue panel be more of a defined bow tie ??

fmg

Have the blue flowing towards the back of the truck maybe as you say a bow.
Could look very cool.Add some brushes in there as well. Nice concept and colors are very vibrant.