• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Handheld Device Templates?

splizaat

Hey guys, this request comes up a LOT lately. And usually if we don't have it hand templated already, we just turn it away since it's not worth the hourly rate to hand template a new device out for some kid's toy.

Where is everyone getting their handheld device templates for custom vinyl covers etc. Templates that are ACCURATE for things like iphones, nintendo ds, other phones, ipads, etc.

Anyone? Or is this something that is just done by each shop? There's gotta be a resource out there somewhere. if you don't feel comfortable posting it in here, PLEASE pm me!

Thank you!

splizaat

I usually toss some scrap carbon fiber film in there and rattle off a couple iPhone covers when I have a few extra minutes. A lot of times they're friends asking for a carbon fiber nintendo Ds cover for their kids, etc. I always figured there was a template site out there that I didn't know about?

babyqiyut

here, in indonesia, some people sell a package of handheld templates files, for about USD 500. dont know is it cheap or not.

GraphicBox

You can find accurate templates at this website, they are usually at $7.95, some are free and some other templates at $5.95. I've used one of their template for the Samsung S7 Edge and was very happy with it. (very accurate, like the top skin companies out there). But they do not have a very large variety of templates. check them out at Home - AX Vector.