• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Handwritten Grunge Font Help

Anyone Know what this font is, cant find a match. nothing on whatthefont either.

Thanks

Attachments

• ImageCreate.jpg
    ImageCreate.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 45

Pat Whatley

Look, it's one thing when you know the name of a font that's remotely useful but when you can name that turd of a font right off the bat you have a problem.

Sir, I recommend you seek professional counseling for your addiction problem.

Say no to fonts, say yes to crack.

SignosaurusRex

Look, it's one thing when you know the name of a font that's remotely useful but when you can name that turd of a font right off the bat you have a problem.

Sir, I recommend you seek professional counseling for your addiction problem.

Say no to fonts, say yes to crack.

Pat, If I need professional counseling, than TIKI would need to be locked up and medicated.
Then again.....maybe that is why he is so mysterious! :rolleyes:
I used my new "Find my Font" software on this one.

Pat Whatley

TIKI isn't real, he's actually the "face" of a room full of monks with stacks of old Letraset, Chartpak, and type foundry catalogs.

SignosaurusRex

TIKI isn't real, he's actually the "face" of a room full of monks with stacks of old Letraset, Chartpak, and type foundry catalogs.
:ROFLMAO: Something tells me that you're not far off on that thought! When was the last time you actually ate any of them cakes they make at Christmas?:omg: