• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hanging HDU Sign on Drywall

MikePro

square & level :ROFLMAO:

seriously tho', however you want depending on size & shape & conditions.
hammer a nail or shoot a screw through the face, or add hanger to backside to mount like picture frame, or add studs to drill&mount into drywall, or if its small-enough then vhb tape & silicone would be just fine as long as the backside is primed&painted

neato

Thanks. I should say, I don't want to permanently attach it in anyway. So no VHB tape :)

What hanger type will hold ok into the foam?

fresh

we would probably use a french cleat. You can even rout a channel in the back of the HDU so that it sits flush against the wall.

we would probably use a french cleat. You can even rout a channel in the back of the HDU so that it sits flush against the wall.

If it's small enough, epoxy/gorilla glue a few studs into the back and stud mount it with a little silicone in the stud holes. Just like any other dimensional letter install with studs.

2B

if you are wanting to hide the hardware and have it easy to remove then a french cleat, granted this will damage the wall as there will be screw holes.

the other way is to do a ceiling mount with cables.