• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Cold Front Day...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Happy Cold Front day. For many of us in the south we've been baking in 90+ degree days well into October... Relief is here. I woke up to 50s and dry cool air... Opened the windows for the first time since spring.

Hope ya'll get the relief soon.

C

ColoPrinthead

The weather has shown up right on time in these parts this year. Supposed to get some snow this week, I'm not ready for it. At least I'm not doing installs these days.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The weather has shown up right on time in these parts this year. Supposed to get some snow this week, I'm not ready for it. At least I'm not doing installs these days.

I saw that. Was planning on going up there this coming weekend but temps in the teens and snow on Friday. Changed my flight to Georgia for a long weekend.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Hasn't rained here in over a month.

upload_2019-10-7_13-48-29.png

WildWestDesigns

We got storms coming in yesterday, all night. Woke up to rain this morning and it was in the 70s, now thru the day dropped to the 50s.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
We peaked at 87 today here in cent FL.
Just had our first measurable rain in about a month... good inch or 2. Went outside and caught the breeze and the mist.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Dallas has been the same way...no rain for MONTHS. but that is what summer is like in Texas... hot, dry and miserable. I'm just happy it's all over with ;)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I know the sun is out, ya just can't see it through all the cloud cover. It is misting/drizzling, but I do know there's a 100% chance of Tuesday turning into Wednesday around midnight, tonight. :bookworm

rjssigns

Today and tomorrow 70 and no clouds. Later in the week expecting cold and light snow. Leaves haven't turned color yet.