• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Father's Day!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I need to do this properly. I just said this in another thread, it's a stupid thread, so I want to start this fresh. Happy fathers day to all you dads! I wouldn't be a mom with out a dad for my beloved child. I couldn't be more blessed to have such a good father for our child. So, cheers to fathers, and I hope you have a wonderful dad's day!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So, I've read some pretty cute and funny sign dad stories here. C'mon guys... Share some dad stories... Looking for kid's playing with hornets, and driving cranes. Maybe posting photo of your kid sitting upon a peeing horse. There's got to be more out there. Here is The opportunity to show us your dad Life...

Scotchbrite

No comment
Funniest thing I can think of recently is getting my 15 year old son to drive our forklift. It's an old 1943 unit. After he was done, he said something to the effect of "Why the HELL would anyone choose to drive a vehicle with a clutch?! It's just dumb!" He also didn't like the rear steer.

Both boys treated the forklift like a jungle gym when they were younger.

Liam on Mighty Mouse 18mon (3).JPG

IMG_0593.jpg

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Funniest thing I can think of recently is getting my 15 year old son to drive our forklift. It's an old 1943 unit. After he was done, he said something to the effect of "Why the HELL would anyone choose to drive a vehicle with a clutch?! It's just dumb!" He also didn't like the rear steer.

Both boys treated the forklift like a jungle gym when they were younger.

View attachment 160018

View attachment 160019
old hyster? maybe qn20 painted cat yellow