• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Halloween!

Joe Diaz

What's your plans?
Me? We're finishing up our haunted house season tonight. Obviously it's usually our biggest night.

I run the evil clown maze in the haunted house. Here's a photo of me and my clown minions:
HSH Clowns 1.jpg

I'm in the middle with the long arms. Baron Von Gigglesworth the Third.

Tim Aucoin

Very cool Joe! Looks like a ton of fun!:clapping:
I will be working late this evening... contract job that we do several times per year!

Happy Halloween to everyone! :smile:

Jillbeans

I was wondering what you'd be up to with the haunted house this year.
Looks fun!
My Justis did the haunted corn maze every weekend since the end of September, he had a blast and even landed himself a girlfriend.
:)
Love.....Jill

Marlene

thsoe are some scary looking clowns! love it!

we are going to my daughter's house to pass out candy while they take our little grandson out. today it is raining and windy so I think what's left of Sandy might ruin tonight for a lot of kids.

tsgstl

typical taking my 3 yr old son out for the treats. I did make what I think is a cool pumpkin this year. Second year for the new carving technique, will never go back.

Attachments

• animalpumkin.jpg
    animalpumkin.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 51

SignManiac

We did our annual downtown Halloween Howl on Saturday. Photo op for all the kids. We shoot the pictures then post them on our website for the parents to download later on. This was our first theme seven years ago so we regurgitated it again for this year.

Attachments

• 2012 Halloween Howl.jpg
    2012 Halloween Howl.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 35