Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by AUTO-FX, Oct 31, 2010.

1. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Looking forward to seeing all the neighborhood kids tonite.May have to get more treats- ours were purchased too early and some have apparently migrated to somewhere else...
    Went to a costume party last saturday nite- here's a picture of my wife and I in costume. My wife is an optometrist and the Phillies were playing that nite so we went as "Blind Phillies Fans" . The pencil cups have a glass inside so we could drink from them!
    Here's our decorations thanks to my daughter's efforts - looks good at nite with special lighting and the fog machine going!

anyone else have pics? :Big Laugh

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    Right back at ya FX...It sucks as my little guy has had a fever and cough for 10 days now and not sure he's gonna make it out tonight. Poor thing has missed 3 other parties this weekend and he's not very happy to say the least.

3. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    sorry to hear about that- maybe he could just hit the nextdoor neighbors. hope he feels better!

4. Westcoast Sign Guy

Westcoast Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jan 3, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    We went to a big hotel party Friday night here in Del Mar with Friends and Family.

Kgirl and I

Attached Files:

5. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    Allright. I'll say it.

Yowsa! -that's a heck of a costume she's wearin'

oh, and your's is cool too , dude , dont want you to feel left out

6. dj_elite

dj_elite Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I didn't even notice there was a girl there at first! Didn't see her with that camo on!

7. Westcoast Sign Guy

Westcoast Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jan 3, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks.

We originally spent $150 for a vampire costume from Freddricks of Hollywood but she liked the army girl thing better when we went shopping for the kids at a army surplus

That's the cheapest costume we've ever spent money on for her, $6.95 for the bottoms,$9.95 for the top :D I like cheap, and that's how I like my women too!

Saturday morning was hell though, it's even worse when you have kids to deal with that next morning.

8. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    worth it for a good night out once in awhile though!

9. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    I was helping my son get ready for a party last night, putting red contacts in and gluing horns on. The red contacts were really creepy looking!

as i was taking this first photo, i said something like "what happen to my sweet little boy in the lion costume?"
    the second photo was his response.

it was funny at the time but even funnier when i saw the photos this morning!!!

scary.jpg sweet.jpg

Oh... my oldest son and a buddy, went to a party dressed in black pants, white dress shirt (rolled up sleeves), black tie, bike helmet and a back pack... what do you think they were?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  10. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    geek squad?

11. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    Mormons

halloween.jpg

12. kgirl

kgirl Active Member

Apr 25, 2005
    San Diego
    we went with a large group of friends who all have kids....we all stayed the night in the hotel....it was a much needed break to get away from them for all of us......totally worth the next morning.....

13. SignStudent

SignStudent Member

Jun 12, 2010
    TN
    Lmao