• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Happy

jhd

For the last week and a half, I had two winning lotto tickets laying on my coffee table that totaled $75.00. At least I thought that, I went to cash them in tonight - turns one was a 500.00 winner. Apparently I needed to read the fine print.

jhd

I thought about putting it all back in the system.....winning big and taking a permanent vacation.

ProWraps

congrats JHD. thats like winning the lottery!! oh wait.... heh.

my advice, blow it all. easy come easy go. it feels good sometimes to do that. a little retail therapy as the kids like to call it these days.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I thought about putting it all back in the system.....winning big and taking a permanent vacation.

You might have better chances of getting a greater return if you used it to buy something for the shop.

JB

skyhigh

Put $200 in your pocket. Thats pretty good, and a whole lot better than the $75 you previously thought.

$500 is not going to change your life. Surely there is a $50,000.00 winning ticket coming up soon!!!!!

$300 in more tickets!!!!!
You can thank me later.