• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Holidays people

Johnny Best

Stay safe out there.

Attachments

• pequingroup.jpg
    pequingroup.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 550

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Oh I'm stuffed! Turkey that was soaked in an herb brine, mashed potatoes, gravy and roasted asparagus.
Now I've got my Christmas pj's on (got a matching set for the whole family). Ready for Santa.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Merry merry, and happy happy to everyone from the frozen tundra, where it's always picture perfect over the holidays... Until you have to go outside in negative 30-40 degree wind chills. :eek:

Attachments

• Winter_221225.jpg
    Winter_221225.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 86

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Gratz on the Carhartt, I swear that wasn't me that flipped you off. I had a hangover Christmas day.

Stacey K

I like making signs
We say Merry Christmas still in my neck of the woods!
I'm still sweating off a hangover. For Christmas I got: a surprise puppy, a dropped case of cider, flipped off by a subaru driver, and enough white russians to have to ask what we did the rest of the evening. Oh, and a new carhartt! Also got my 9y/o a drawing tablet and a copy of affinity designer.
I hope you didn't wake up without a tooth...or with a tiger in your bathroom?

1672167953254.png

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm glad you all had fun drinking while I was sick. Sure never thought I would be JEALOUS of other peoples hangovers!

Despite being sick it was still a good Christmas!

DL Signs

Never go against the family
I'm glad you all had fun drinking while I was sick. Sure never thought I would be JEALOUS of other peoples hangovers!

Despite being sick it was still a good Christmas!
Don't feel bad Stacey. No hangover here either, after the bills for Christmas for 6 kids, 11 grand kids, 3 great grand kids... Who can afford to have fun? Maybe on New Years Eve ;)