• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Thanksgiving - plans?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and can spend quality time with friends and family. I will be having a traditional Thanksgiving meal with my wife's side of the family here in Ohio. Will get the christmas decorations out on Friday and watch some football

OSU grad here. Rooting for OSU over Michigan. I will be closed Thursday and Friday for the break

Anyone doing anything exciting for the holiday or non-traditional meals?

TLG

Double bacon wrapped turkey breast.
I bring some food and “refreshments”, my daughter has more food and her own supply of “refreshments”!

She cooks, we drink, tell stories and I play with my Grand”doger” and 3 Grand”cats”!

Ditto for Xmas too! Nice to have the time now that I’m semi- retired!!

Happy Thanksgiving to Eric & family & everyone else };>))

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Traditional, but in our new house, so it will be our first one here. Can't wait to make use of our big formal dining room!

• Agree
Reactions: TLG

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Thanksgiving is traditional. Wife makes some of the best turkey ever, just gonna eat till I pass out today, repeat daily with leftovers till they're gone.
Christmas I usually get the kitchen and make lasagna using my grandma's recipe.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Stayed in town visiting relatives that live here. The weather was just too bad to risk driving to Colorado; the drive back Sunday could have been bad. I already have an outstanding hail damage claim on my truck (it finally goes in the shop in December). Don't need to risk getting another claim in the meantime.