• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Thanksgiving

SAR.Summerlin

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving in the US and a late Happy to our CA members. I hope everyone enjoys.

:clapping:

Tim Aucoin

YES... HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of my amazing, beautiful American friends! :U Rock::toasting:

I miss you all very much. :smile:

d fleming

Have a great weekend everyone.

Attachments

• turkeyday.jpg
    turkeyday.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 49

SignosaurusRex

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL....regardless of when you celebrate and where you are.
On a related note....While we give thanks, lets not forget about others that are less fortunate. There are many that are not so fortunate for what ever reason...many through no fault of their own. There is war veterans, mothers or fathers with children, folks from every walk. I urge you to think about that for a moment. If you have an extra unused sleeping bag, coat, boots, socks, gloves, blankets, tarps, tents, firewood, ....whatever...Your local homeless camp/tent-city could use almost anything, especially in areas where the weather has hit them hard. Tomorrow morning I will be joining other friends to lend a hand without judgement to those less fortunate before I give thanks. Will you join in...pay it forward?