• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Deaton Design

I hope all you signs101 folks have a wonderful thanksgiving with your families and friends!
Havent been on here much lately. Been a really slow year for sign for me, and I recently was in the morgue, uh hospital for a couple days because of diabetes, which I didnt know I had, butttt, now I do. Really felt bad there for awhile, but much better now.
Hopefully Ill be around here much more,as I enjoy all the posts and chatter that goes on here. Gonna re up my merchant status again soon also.
Blessings to you all!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thanks John hope you and your family have a great day as well! Take 2-3 tsps of cinnamon a day and it will help lower your levels it's a miracle spice for type 2. I put it in my coffee every day. Hope business picks up this year for you buddy

Craig Sjoquist

Thank you & happy thanksgiving to you as well & every American sign person & family's

This is a great time to count your blessings & the many blessings we have.