Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Deaton Design, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Deaton Design

Deaton Design Very Active Member

Feb 19, 2005
    I hope all you signs101 folks have a wonderful thanksgiving with your families and friends!
    Havent been on here much lately. Been a really slow year for sign for me, and I recently was in the morgue, uh hospital for a couple days because of diabetes, which I didnt know I had, butttt, now I do. Really felt bad there for awhile, but much better now.
    Hopefully Ill be around here much more,as I enjoy all the posts and chatter that goes on here. Gonna re up my merchant status again soon also.
    Blessings to you all!

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Thanks John hope you and your family have a great day as well! Take 2-3 tsps of cinnamon a day and it will help lower your levels it's a miracle spice for type 2. I put it in my coffee every day. Hope business picks up this year for you buddy

3. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Thank you & happy thanksgiving to you as well & every American sign person & family's

This is a great time to count your blessings & the many blessings we have.

4. fmg

fmg Verboten

Dec 14, 2009
    Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans.

5. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We have been to NYC and will be back to the grind on Monday. Still a day of travel ahead of us.