• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy to be with the " N " crowd

xpress

We are a small sign shop in Granite City IL., I have been in the sign biz for 15yrs now and have recently trained my loving wife the trade. Thank God She Loves Me.... Our cliental consist mostly of Medical Facilities and Architectural Firms. As a team we have been expanding our services towards Interior Design Firms & Large Fleet Corporations.
Through out my years in the sign business I have learned that there is no such thing as a Graphics Designer that is an expert. This is what has brought me and my wife to Signs 101. I love to learn new methods and I believe that you fine Artists are the ones to teach me and my company new innovative methods which will help us grow.
In my closing I would like to say "Thank You For Having Us" from all of us here at Xpress Signs & Graphics!!! We hope everyone of you are swamped with clients at all times and are all in good health.:thumb:

Sincerely,

Boe, Jamie, Rhonda, Todao, Rich, Andy, Nan
Xpress Signs & Graphics
Granite City IL.

Last edited:

Capital Signs

Its a pleasure to have you here. Many talented knowledgable individuals here... (not me yet... But give me 5 years) jajaja Good luck!

cOrKinSA

Welcome from South Texas!!!

Sorry to be a
:thread but...
Hey Stickhead I always have been meaning to ask you this. Is your avatar's character missing his Jaw!? Looks damn near scary!

stickerhead

Welcome from South Texas!!!

Sorry to be a
:thread but...
Hey Stickhead I always have been meaning to ask you this. Is your avatar's character missing his Jaw!? Looks damn near scary!

LOL - No, it's just too tiny to see the bottom lip. In high school my nickname was Mouth, because I could stick my fist in my mouth or stuff a whole hamburger in, and because I have big lips I could twist my lips all over an lip-sinc songs to really freak people out. That cartoon was drawn 20 years when I first started in the sign biz.

high impact

LOL - No, it's just too tiny to see the bottom lip. In high school my nickname was Mouth, because I could stick my fist in my mouth or stuff a whole hamburger in, and because I have big lips I could twist my lips all over an lip-sinc songs to really freak people out. That cartoon was drawn 20 years when I first started in the sign biz.

TMI DUDE, TMI!!!

Welcome to the playground xpress!!! ;-)