Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Happy Veterans Day!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Boudica, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Boudica

Boudica I'm here for educational purposes.

Dec 21, 2018
    WA State
    Don't forget to thank a Veteran tomorrow!
    [​IMG]

Fun fact: My paternal grandmother was one of the VERY first women in the military. She joined when they started letting women join the army. She quickly became an officer. Then my dad came along and that was the end of her career in the military. (lol - grandpa had to knock her up so she would stop out-ranking him)

Tags:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Member

May 7, 2019
    Wisconsin
    I had 2 Grandmas and 2 Grandpas .they each would have yelled at me if I separated them as maternal and paternal .

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. highrolling24

highrolling24 New Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Green Bay
    A Huge Thanks to all our Vets. Without you I am not sure what kind of place this would be. Thanks again and have a great day.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – President Ronald Regan, March 1961

4. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    upload_2020-11-11_10-15-43.png