• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Happy Veterans Day!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Don't forget to thank a Veteran tomorrow!
3ff46b65a7f56cfa3d33514b2536f22f.png

Fun fact: My paternal grandmother was one of the VERY first women in the military. She joined when they started letting women join the army. She quickly became an officer. Then my dad came along and that was the end of her career in the military. (lol - grandpa had to knock her up so she would stop out-ranking him)

Jeremiah

I had 2 Grandmas and 2 Grandpas .they each would have yelled at me if I separated them as maternal and paternal .

highrolling24

A Huge Thanks to all our Vets. Without you I am not sure what kind of place this would be. Thanks again and have a great day.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – President Ronald Regan, March 1961