• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hard Drive crashed need Flexi 8.0 program disk, have key lost disk

DuaneHawley

I hope I am putting this in the correst area but i really need help. I was using flexi on my old xp laptop for many years just making simple signs when needed and now I have a big job and my hard drive crashed. I bought another laptop with xp all cleaned up but all I can find is my 6.5 and 8.6 neither of which will work with my dongle. SIgnwarehouse says its for 8.0 nothing newer. Can anyone please help me with a program disk or download? Signwarehouse only has back to 8.6 so they say...

Thanks in advance!
Please email me at duanehawley@gmail.com

DravidDavid

If the old machine crashed due to hardware failure other than the storage device inside your computer, you may be able to take it to your local computer repair guy and get him to boot your old machine to recover files, applications and lost CD keys.

We had the same issue with SignTools for CorelDraw. We contacted them and they managed to give us our key and a new copy of the version it belonged to, even though that version has long since been retired and is no longer available.

Maybe contact the creators of FlexiSign. Your key will be on file with them somewhere and they may be able to ship a CD/DVD or link you to a private download. Chances are they will tell you what your key is and then tell you to upgrade.

Good luck!

DuaneHawley

First thing I did was call signwarehouse, they have the programs available for download but not going back to 8.0 just to 8.6 and could offer no further help. I have the key and password just not the program

DravidDavid

First thing I did was call signwarehouse, they have the programs available for download but not going back to 8.0 just to 8.6 and could offer no further help. I have the key and password just not the program

Oh sorry, I wasn't aware that signwarehouse was the maker of the application.

This is a slightly risky but legitimate option:

http://kickass.to/usearch/FlexiSign/

If you can find a version of FlexiSign 8, you can use your key to activate it. Yes it may come with it's own patch, but you can just ignore it since you have a key.

You will need an application capable of downloading torrents such as bittorrent or uTorrent.

The ONLY reason I am suggesting this is because you have a key which means you can legally download and use the software. If you can't find it anywhere else, this is the place you will find it. Make sure your anti-virus is up to date and you are careful to read the comments on each torrent.

phototec

Signwarehouse is ONLTY a retailer selling the current version of the software, the first thing to do is call SAi's technical support (the maker of Flexi), they can and will help you as long as you are the legitimate owner of the software.

http://www.thinksai.com/contact-us?PRID=NA_English&TN=ContactUsOffices&CN=Reg_Lang