• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hard drive went out in Roland..Help!!

klmjff

Where can I find a new hard drive for a Versacamm SP 540? I welcome all suggestions...What is the average cost?

klmjff

Sorry guys, its the motherboard that went out. I can find one online. Sorry for the stupid questions.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
just a guess here, but something tells me your motherboard is fine....

if you thought your printer had a HD, i'd think twice before buying a MB online.....

klmjff

No, but seriously, this guy is selling a Versacamm and the motherboard is bad on it. $500 to fix $1500 for a new one. Earlier, he mispoke and told me it was the hard drive, something this printer doesn't have obviously. Any help in finding a good motherboard repair/sales for this would be super swell!
:Oops:

CS-SignSupply

Good luck finding one online... list price on the SP-540 'Mainboard' is $1470.00

Do you really want to trust this guy with a printer that he obviously knows nothing about??

Hire an Authorized Roland Tech for $200-$500 to have the unit properly diagnosed...

Another curious question, what is he asking for this printer?

cobo_design

Imaginative art ga
HI Bud, is better if you contact a Roland Tech!!!, this kind of problems its better handle with experts!!!!, your not talking about to change swipes or caps!!!

definitely an odd first post but with a comeback like this
Is the motherboard right next to the fatherboard?

i think he'll fit in fine.

anyone know where i can find a flux capacitor for my skateboard?

without a doubt i would spend the money to have a roland tech look this one over...something smells fishy

MachServTech

No, but seriously, this guy is selling a Versacamm and the motherboard is bad on it. $500 to fix $1500 for a new one. Earlier, he mispoke and told me it was the hard drive, something this printer doesn't have obviously. Any help in finding a good motherboard repair/sales for this would be super swell!
:Oops:

Trust us. If you are asking these kinds of questions, you would be throwing your money away. I am an experienced tech and I would think twice about refurbishing a machine someone GAVE me and said "meh..It's just got a bad motherboard"

OldPaint

thers a guy in a cabin up in LUCEDALE..........makin the flux capacitors....hehehehehehehhehe
think he also works on broken printers!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehehehe