Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware or Software?

Discussion in 'Gerber Omega, Graphix Advantage & MacImprint' started by Dane DeFord, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Dane DeFord

Dane DeFord Member

Dec 10, 2004
    Not sure if this is a hardware or softare issue? I have the gerber edge 1, GS15+ Plotter and an Ioline Studio 7-36, running Omega 2.5. In the middle of the job last week while bopping between plotters, all of a sudden when switching back to the Ioline plotter, it didn't remove the panel lines. I rebooted the system thinking that "maybe" the computer was confused. But when I sent the job back to the Ioline I got the same thing. It had been working just fine up until that point. Now, I'm the one that's confused. I've been into the Ioline control center and double checked the settings... they haven't changed. I proceeded to start the cut anyhow. Low and behold, it started to panel at 12". Hmmmm... I haven't changed anything?, what gives? Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks All, Dane

Tags: