• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hardware or Software?

Dane DeFord

Not sure if this is a hardware or softare issue? I have the gerber edge 1, GS15+ Plotter and an Ioline Studio 7-36, running Omega 2.5. In the middle of the job last week while bopping between plotters, all of a sudden when switching back to the Ioline plotter, it didn't remove the panel lines. I rebooted the system thinking that "maybe" the computer was confused. But when I sent the job back to the Ioline I got the same thing. It had been working just fine up until that point. Now, I'm the one that's confused. I've been into the Ioline control center and double checked the settings... they haven't changed. I proceeded to start the cut anyhow. Low and behold, it started to panel at 12". Hmmmm... I haven't changed anything?, what gives? Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks All, Dane