• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has any one used Xara Xtreme graphics software?

Conor Knoxx

looks pretty amazing to me as well!

Nice post, its really great for folks to share info like this, and just one more reason to be a regular signs101 reader, lol.

Unbelievable price as well.
I'm downloading and trying the demo now. My biggest "first instinct" concern, is what formats it can import and export.

I currently use Corel Draw / Photoshop / Flexi - and generally they work together reasonably well, so any new software would need to "integrate" with existing libraries of work of course.

I'd love to read some "real world" reviews from folks here who give this a try.

OldPaint

XARA is...most of corel after version 8.... corel partnered up with them, was gona help them ...took a lot of things from it...added it to corel...and dumped them.

bradw1

i use it some. you can copy from corel into xara but it wont copy back. you can export to corel its pretty good program brad

Alan D

I have Xara Extreme 3.2 - its very fast, doesn't have all the features of Corel but what it does it does well, and I think its from the UK so Hooray!!
Alan D

Lunatic Taskbar

I use Xara XS now and again on my system. I think its the free version they had some time ago. I mainly use Illy though. It exports nicely to Illy as well.

I used to use its autotrace for photos and such to vectorise them. and it does a dreat job. Now I mainly just use Illustrator.

ChicagoGraphics

WOW, I have never used anything that works as fast is this, I never used Coreldraw either. I just downloaded the 30 day trial when you want to print something do you or is there a flatten the image, if so where is that at?