• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has Anybody Seen This Image?

rdm01

I am looking for a larger file of this image for a friend to give to his old lady for
Christmas. He wants to frame it, but I can't find a file big enough (final size of
about 18" wide.) and can't blow it up very good without a real loss of quality.
Anyone have any ideas of where to find a larger one, or how to make this one
any better?

Attachments

• T1_N110_A5_CatalHoyukMap.jpg
    T1_N110_A5_CatalHoyukMap.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 68

FatCat

You might try downloading the demo of Genuine Fractals. I have used their software numerous times to enlarge. Does a far better job than anything else I know of.

ndemond

Can't help with the image, but seeins shes and ol' lady, hell she won't see the gaud durn low quality anywho. Print it an stick it. :toasting:

Nancy

DOGraphics

Has Anybody Seen This Image?

Yep, In post #1
j/k
Sorry I couldn't help myself.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Hope your friends old lady (wife) doesn't use
the internet and find this post in a search :ROFLMAO:

Pat Whatley

It's (arguably) the worlds oldest map. That's a double volcano at the top. You'd almost be better off digitizing the thing and then blowing it up. It's really not that complex a piece...there wasn't a lot of detail in the art world 6000 years ago. I'm thinking tracing, scanning, cleaning and coloring the image would take less than an hour.

Odd, though, that an image that famous isn't available in a higher resolution.

SignManiac

I say it's an old landfill out in New Mexico filled with black and white televisions that were replaced with new color tv's circa 1967.

A painting style that's a mix between Georgia Okeefe and Picasso.