• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone attended the FREE Gerber Omega Training Seminar

toleson1

I just realized that there is a FREE Gerber Omega Training Seminar near my shop tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has attended one of these and what you thought of the information?

Thanks,
Troy

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Haven't been to one but, knowing Dana Goodale, it should be good. I've watched his demos at expos and he is a master of Omega.

Last edited:

toleson1

Nice! I am checking my work load for tomorrow and just might have to get out of the office for a few hours.

Thanks,
Troy

:thankyou:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I went to one last year (I think it was last year). For someone that hasn’t been using Composer for awhile or hasn’t used it to it’s fullest capabilities, there is a wealth of information from Dana’s presentation. He really does know what he’s talking about. Most of the features he went over, I was already accustomed to using, but he did show me a few new tricks. Either way, you can’t lose. Especially if it’s close.

GB2

Old Member
I've gone to that seminar and many other of Gerber's. This one is very inspirational if nothing else and shows you some unique ways to use the Edge. It would even be very interesting to someone who does not own an Edge. For the price of admission it is a great value not to be missed.

Tim Aucoin

I've never been to one, but plan to fly down there when one is closer to me. I did have the privilege of meeting Dana at ISA this last April in Vegas. It was great... he did some great one-on-one training with me. Spent a good hour and a half learning some very, very informative stuff from him! It's not often a person get's to learn directly from the "master" of anything, so I feel very grateful for that. Actually made my entire trip to ISA worth it!

I can now back-cut decals on the Gerber/EnVision without hesitation or sweat! I learned techniques on saving foil, blade adjustment, transparent foils, etc... Between what I learned from Dana and the valuable tip that our own Fred gave me, I am much more confident and profitable on my Gerber equipment. GO IF YOU CAN... YOU WON'T REGRET IT! :rock-n-roll:

Tony Teveris

I say GO and bring all your questions. Or if you can't go ask here. I went to a couple so far and was amazed at what people who have had GA / Omega for years do not know - some of the simplest of things. People need to ask " is there a way to do ", if there is we'll let you know, if there isn't we'll come up with a solution. Our job is to make you profitable and productive.

signswi

I haven't but others in our shop have and another is actually at one today. Hard sale on Composer 4 like you'd expect but otherwise informational.