• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone done the new VersaWorks Dual update?

houseofmayhem

I like to keep things updated, but I'm really busy right now and I can't afford to be messing with this if it doesn't change much.

IDB Signs

Yup, it gets rid of the cut contour / transparency issue...worth its weight in gold just with that fixed....

So no issues to speak of so far? I'd like to make the upgrade, but I'm always very hesitant about initial releases..

Vohaul

not for me, i left the old versa in place for a few months just in case..the odd time, versa dual gave me a hassle, i just used the prior version.....but it wasnt very often, and i cant be sure it was actual dual screwing up, versus a file issue....

I havent had to many issues with Dual. Sometimes double cuts on cutcontour which happens when I leave the stroke to the outside in the file or forget to check the outline stoke box in transparency options. Other than that its great to use and you do not have to flatten transparency before taking it to print as it does it in Dual.

Vohaul

I havent had to many issues with Dual. Sometimes double cuts on cutcontour which happens when I leave the stroke to the outside in the file or forget to check the outline stoke box in transparency options. Other than that its great to use and you do not have to flatten transparency before taking it to print as it does it in Dual.

cool, you are from Kamloops?...i was raised there..and did my digital art degree at UCC (now TR "University)