• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone else had issues with Milliken sign distribution?

We don't do many LED signs, but did one for a good customer of ours. We purchased the sign from Milliken signs in Florida. When we received it, we plugged it in to test everything, and 3 of the modules were out right from the start. So I went to get spares from the box they send with it, and they were tri-color modules, and our sign in monochrome. So I contacted them, and they sent me a pickup from UPS. We put the 3 tri-color modules, and our damaged monochrome modules in the box, and off they went. We received 3 replacement modules within a couple days to replace the ones that were bad. So now we had a working sign, but no spare modules. I have emailed, called, left messages, asking where our spare modules are at. And everything time I was told, they are being repaired and you should have them soon. So after about a 45 days of the sign being up, I've had another module go bad, I called and there LED tech told me, let me call the repair shop, and see when they will be completed, I will call you later today. After a couple days of not hearing back, I called him back to find out where they are, because now my customers sign is out. He informs me this time that, somehow these modules ended up at another location, not even the repair center, and they cannot get this place to send them back to them. So this entire time that I was told they are being repaired, they are no where to be found. Then to make it even worse, Milliken has said now that they are going to have to order new modules, and the factory will not even start producing them for another 2 weeks.

Has anyone else used Milliken and had issues like this? I'm just at a loss as to what to do, and what to tell my customer.