Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone ever seen this?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by signwizz, May 14, 2013.

1. Circleville Signs

Circleville Signs Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Circleville, OH
    Oh, you'll get the disc, no problem for $20....But I can guarantee you won't get the dongle :)

2. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010

You won't even get the disk. It says that this product will be emailed to account provided after payment.

3. Circleville Signs

Sep 30, 2009
    Circleville, OH
    LOL. I just asked about the security dongle on that site to see what kind of response there would be...I am a little bit spicy today.

4. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

that's the first thing i looked at in the description and i saw no dongle

5. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    and why they can do nothing about this amazes me!

6. p3

p3 Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Actually, some of these places are legit. They are most likely from alibaba. The biggest heads up that it would be a rip off product is when you buy something that is name brand. They often use the name brand photos, but produce a product that is similar, cheaper, and only somewhat comparable. I thought one of these was a scam but got close to what I originally had wanted. It just wasn't the brand name. Quality was there.

7. Circleville Signs

Sep 30, 2009
    Circleville, OH
    After I asked the question about the security dongle, he seller removed the item and created a new listing....lol