• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

has anyone ever use E-CUT PLUGIN?

graphicwarning

I use it for various things, but mainly the nesting... works well. The developer is very accessible if there are problems... he's good to work with.

graphicwarning

The nesting feature really isn't that bad to be honest... it needs a slight bit of work I'd say... but overall it works nice. The developer is russian... he's a good guy to work with if you have trouble, albeit a little limited in his English skills.

But the nesting is why I bought it. It allows page/material size... margin from edges and objects... allow inside etc. Some of the settings seem arbitrary and quite frankly I don't even have any idea what they do (the help file is quite limited)... but overall, for $50... it's hard to beat of you are looking for a decent nesting tool.

The other tools included... some of them are nice little tools, and can add a bit of functionality to Corel.

I personally don't think anyone would be disappointed spending the $50 on it... but thats just my opinion. I happen to like it, and use the nesting regularly.