• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone heard of the Xante UV 4000?

maelane

I'm looking into purchasing a mid sized UV flatbed printer and have been seeing the XANTE UV4000 - anyone here have one, heard anything about it? It's the perfect size. I don't really need a 4'x8' printer for what I make. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sindex Printing

Ask them if you can send them a file to print and send it to you. I have looked at Xante equipment before. When I first looked at them they were very unreliable. They have come along way with the quality and reliability. The one thing I am still not a fan of is they don't have any local reps in my area

maelane

Ask them if you can send them a file to print and send it to you. I have looked at Xante equipment before. When I first looked at them they were very unreliable. They have come along way with the quality and reliability. The one thing I am still not a fan of is they don't have any local reps in my area
Thank you, I'm definitely going to call for a sample. The local rep is a big concern of mine too. I don't want to get too reliant on a printer only to have it go down for weeks. Then I end up with a giant paper weight.

TehWayniac

www.gatewayuvprinter.com
Do believe this is the supplier of their machines. If they aren't ok with telling you what sort of printheads are in the machines, they probably aren't going to be able to offer much in the way of providing you reliable service. Would honestly avoid these printers but understand your pain as we're in the market for something bigger than the cheapo china A3/A4 machines but larger than what the mimaki/roland have to offer in their smaller sizes. We're seriously considering a Stratojet 4x4.