• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone ordered the new S70600 or the S60600?

jfiscus

Rap Master
It sure sounds awesome, and if it is even better and faster than the S60670 then it sure must be. We just purchased our Epson a few months ago when this new model came out and the distributor wanted to make room for the new model. We love everything about our printer and have ran over a hundred rolls through it with only a couple head strikes.

rjssigns

According to a video I watched print to lam is only 6 hours with the new inks. IIRC correctly you can load pieces as small as 12" x 22" unlike a latex printer that needs a 42" length. Which in my case is a deal breaker for latex.

greysquirrel

Only problem with EPSON is Decision One...they are unable to troubleshoot color and profiles, Envirnmental and media issues...

DustinD

Merchant Member
The new Epson S40, S60, and S80 are very exciting products. We already have many placements and our customers are loving the speed and quick out-gassing allowing for same day lamination. Maintenance has drastically improved with the integrated and replaceable fabric wiping system. The media feed system is completely redesigned with 40 pinch rollers and auto tension control. The printer stand has also been redesigned with additional mounting points and extra reinforcements adding almost 100 pounds to the stand itself.

Our S40 demo machine has been running flawlessly with nothing but great results.

jfiscus

Rap Master
According to a video I watched print to lam is only 6 hours with the new inks. IIRC correctly you can load pieces as small as 12" x 22" unlike a latex printer that needs a 42" length. Which in my case is a deal breaker for latex.

The new Epson S40, S60, and S80 are very exciting products. We already have many placements and our customers are loving the speed and quick out-gassing allowing for same day lamination. Maintenance has drastically improved with the integrated and replaceable fabric wiping system. The media feed system is completely redesigned with 40 pinch rollers and auto tension control. The printer stand has also been redesigned with additional mounting points and extra reinforcements adding almost 100 pounds to the stand itself.

Our S40 demo machine has been running flawlessly with nothing but great results.
We have the S70670 here, and ever since we completed our first print I'd swear that you "could" laminate it same-day. It seems to be dry right off the dryer (unless you're increasing saturation for backlit signs), we also have the optional dryer on ours; do you know the recommended minimum wait time for out-gassing is?
It also allows for "leafs" of paper unlike the Latex.

rjssigns

We have the S70670 here, and ever since we completed our first print I'd swear that you "could" laminate it same-day. It seems to be dry right off the dryer (unless you're increasing saturation for backlit signs), we also have the optional dryer on ours; do you know the recommended minimum wait time for out-gassing is?
It also allows for "leafs" of paper unlike the Latex.

No clue about minimum outgas time for Epson inks.

Here's a vid for the new rigs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFocZBCgXrE