• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone seen a font like this or can anyone make me a font like this?

I use this type of lettering all he time and just cut all the cuts in the letters, it would be nice to be able to just type them in..

Attachments

• font example.jpg
    font example.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 142

JBusch260

It looks like Arial. Are you looking to make Arial a stencil of that sort, or will you add the relief cuts later?

Yes I'm looking to make Arial bold into a stencil for the closed letters like A-Q-R-O-P-D-B AND NUMBERS 4-6-8-9-0
That way i can jut type it in. Thought someone might have a font maker program that could do it so I didnt have to buy a program...
I'll pay to have it done..

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
It's just a stencil style someone made from Helvetica (or Arial ... font-snobs :peace!:) just throw into vector program of choice, type out what you want, convert to outlines, then just cut out your stencil hollows by throwing a geometric shape over it and hitting (simplify in corel, front minus back in AI, etc etc etc) and bobs your uncle, done in 2 minutes ... literally 2 minutes. Probably will take you longer to read through this thread.

TammieH

yeah I agree, Arial and then someone punched out for a stencil look...notice the 2 "P"s in PSI, they are punched out inconsistent.

Drip Dry

I don't think he wants to do it manually. He wants to type the letter already done.

I would think it's an already done font (don't know what it is)
Maybe one of the font designers can do it for you, but I think it would be expensive. They usually design a font with the hopes
of selling thousands of copies

TammieH

Like I said look at the 2 P's they are punched out different, the gaps are not the same and one is punched away from the vertical stroke