• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

has anyone used modell for banners?

signwizz

has anyone used modell.ca for retractable banners they r in ontario canada there prices seem good $99 for a banner and stand just want to see what quality the send out
thanx shane

CanuckSigns

for $99 including the print, do you even have to ask? it looks like it is the same banner stand you can buy from rainbow signs or YMS for $19.99.

We used the YMS stand once for a customer who didn't want to pay much, we got a phone call from her saturday morning from Calgary, she went to put the stand up and it broke on the first day of her trade show, she was not happy with us for that, but I did explain to her that the stands are crap, but price is the most important thing!

be real carfull on "economy" banner stands! we just got in about 15 diiferent sized good ones yesterday for several customers and we will not do "economy" stands at all.

if they want cheap banner stands then we offer ones that are mid range and thats as cheap as we will do, that way you get a decent banner stand and no come backs later on when it falls apart.