• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has SAI (FLEXI) Gone under???

lilb93

Tried to contact Sai with a problem I have with flexi. No one answews the phones all I get anytime is a recording. Been trying since tuesday. Sent e-mails and get NO reply. Was at the the AC show and a few vendors say they are going the way of the dinosarus. Any one else have that problem..

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Tried to contact Sai with a problem I have with flexi. No one answews the phones all I get anytime is a recording. Been trying since tuesday. Sent e-mails and get NO reply. Was at the the AC show and a few vendors say they are going the way of the dinosarus. Any one else have that problem..

Try calling and leaving a message that you want to buy something. See how fast someone returns your call.

Pat Whatley

I used to do that all the time. Call the sales department and bitch at them until they connect you directly to a tech.

Or post your problem here and see if someone can help!

SAi is moving to Salt Lake City during the holidays. Their goal is to be operational the first of the year (2009) in their new facility. I find it interesting that they chose to move to SLC, where Onyx and Wasatch are also located. Should be interesting with three of the major large-format RIP software developers in the same town.

Bob

Matthew Scher

We are relocating the HQ to Salt Lake City Utah. An announcement has been sent out to all resellers several weeks ago, once we were able to finalize the new phone numbers. The timing of the move was done at this time of the year to minimize down time (many employees are working weekends and over the normally long holiday).

To ease the transition, we have setup a call center in Philly with SAi employees, but they use a different phone system and so you will not have the same options to navigate the menus as you did before. If you don't get someone right away you can try back later, or leave a message or email esupport@saintl.biz.

The goal is to have the phone system reconfigured and installed in SLC before Jan 1. The 800 number will remain the same.

Sublimefly

haha well its almost the end of January now and I still haven't been able to talk to a human being at SAI. Did I mention when I did get someone last year while they were still in Philly, the person didn't know a thing about Flexi or how to adjust the color output in version 8.6 v1? I am pretty sure if they aren't going under they will be soon. I know our shop is looking into alternatives other then flexi, maybe something with a little support behind it.

CS-SignSupply

SA International - Salt Lake Tech Team Update

Initial hours will be 8:00 am to 5:00 PM MST

The toll free telephone line (800-229-9044) is switched from Philadelphia.

The esupport@saintl.biz email will continue to work and is recommended for all emails.