• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has this happened to anyone?

SolitaryT

Hey there from Alaska!

Being up here, shipping often becomes an issue. We get damaged goods and late goods all the time. (We're still waiting to get a batch of Frank Fellers' hats...) We've never had a whole order substituted for toilet paper. Missing a sealitpen or an X-acto knife here and there, yes, but when all your stuff comes in the belly of a passenger jet or a barge, it's harder to keep track. But wow, what a relief that would be after a long day with some bad Filipino food for lunch...

graphicsgal01

Follow up...after having to fax the packing slip and email a photo they say they are resending products to me. They are blaming it on UPS. (at least that is what my email said) Thanks for the laughs...helped me get over the frustration I felt about being left to wait for this order and then have them ship me TP. I felt really dumb.

And again, thanks for all the welcome. I have been reading lots of posts hoping to pretend like I know what I am doing. :)