• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

#$!%^#!$%^#!$^% hate vistaprint

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
i really do. their product is so cheap it not even funny. Most first time customer have no idea how cheap cheap is....
How BAD is IT??
i am getting undercutted on a job by 60 bucks!!

WildWestDesigns

I had one customer stop going to them, because of the lousy service that they have been getting. Dropping copy from the print etc, it really was bad.

mountaingraphic

Their customer service is as horrible as their products. I admit I have used them before but quickly switched to gotprint.com much better quality of prints however I am still not satisfied with that type of card. Embossed and thick stock says quality better than digi prints and laminate in my opinion.

njshorts

I lose business to them regularly... Then, the clients come back to me. ...and I have to explain that I can't match the price without matching the lack of quality, which I won't do.

SignaramaFL

I wouldn't ever think of ordering from them, very cheap and they just give away stuff (literally) mountaingraphic has it right, got print is nice. Also BCT if they are in your area. ^.^

mountaingraphic

Here is a recent order I designed and printed through gotprint.

Attachments

• 183166_189193494448853_100000746123887_509244_3011961_n.jpg
    183166_189193494448853_100000746123887_509244_3011961_n.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 74

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
vistaprint is only good if you want cheaper than cheap tagging cards that you can occasionally get for free along with some cheap rubber stamps and other free stuff that you only pay shipping on and know 99% of people will throw it out.

Don't take this the wrong way but... Quit whining!
We all get undercut by online sellers. I lose jobs every day to online companies. People selling banners for 99 cents a square foot retail, magnet sets for $25, etc. It's part of business deal with it.
I simply explain the quality difference to them and if they choose to go that route anyway god bless them. I don't need a customer who is going to penny pinch me on every job any way.
If quality is important to them and they buy from vista or wherever then they will be calling you back as soon as they get their order.

Locals Find!

Just tell them that the $60 they are saving isn't really a savings. If you measure a vista print card they are smaller than 3.5 x 2 by about 1/8"

4over is ok but there pricing is way way too high for what they sell. Also, you get killed on shipping costs.

If your looking for good pricing and good product. You can pm me and I will send you a few good suppliers. I won't post them in an open forum as I don't want my customers making an end run around me.

phototec

If your looking for good pricing and good product. You can pm me and I will send you a few good suppliers. I won't post them in an open forum as I don't want my customers making an end run around me.

+ 1

Stop giving these guys FREE advertising, this is open to the public!

:banghead:

GypsyGraphics

any client who wants files sent to vista print, gets their file handed to them on disc.
NO COMMUNICATION OR FILES WILL EVER PASS BETWEEN MY COMPANY AND VISTA PRINT.

really though, in the end vista prints substandard products just ends up making me look good.... i really should thank them.

mountaingraphic

Its best to deal with only business that offer to the trade discounts so you are not competing with the customer over price for your design time.