• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant Hating UPS this morning

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We have UPS preferred as well due to the volume of items we ship monthly. Im hoping they come thru for us on this one.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I used to see those Amazon sprinter vans in our neighborhood...now they have graduated to step trucks the same size as FedEx and UPS. They come numerous times a day and last week, TWO of them were delivering on our street at the same time.

Hardly seem efficient. Either way, lots of work out there if you want to be a delivery driver....

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I think Amazon is rolling out by regions and or cities. I have seen their trucks but all my deliveries from them come USPS UPS and rarely FedEx. Amazon has certainly shifted the majority to USPS in my area. I imagine it also has to do with the seller your buying from as well.

Anyways, my point was that package deliveries are at Christmas levels because of COVID for all carriers.