• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

have a roland pnc 1000

chitoon

well i had it running half ass but running but now nothing i have signstools3 for software and coraldraw9 i load every thing and when i open coral draw half the time signstools3 is not there i am thing of buying a nother cumputer with xp just to run the roland i have tried every thing went to SIGNS TOOLS 3 home page did every thing and still nothing any help Jim 815 953 2510

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I gave you help in your other thread.
I offered suggestions, so did others.
You answered none of my questions.

I suggest you start using uppercase letters to begin sentences, and a fullstop or period to end them. Then, maybe, just maybe, some of us will have a better idea of what's gong on.
I cannot be bothered even trying to understand what you write when every sentence runs into the next like one long breath.

Most of us here have had to figure out the answers to problems like this on our own at some stage or another. We are also good at helping others if approached the right way.
We don't 'owe' the answers to anyone, however, we are professionals in what we do, and don't take kindly to some of the negative comments you have made.

You do not absolutely HAVE to have signtools to make the plotter work. However, if you are a beginner, it does make life easier. The plotter will work with just corel 9 & win xp & the correct drivers, providing it is set up correctly.

Setting it up can be a steep learning curve, as can using it. You will have to do that on your own.

Why can you not go back to the person from whom you bought the machine, and ask for some guidance?

Failing that, if it used to work, and you somehow stuffed it up, then not knowing what you did, I can't help. The problem stems from you, not XP, nor signtools, nor corel.

There is still a learning curve. There are no shortcuts. Many here have offered good advice.

I suggest you get someone else to do your plotting, until you have fixed the system/machine/setup. You must have bought it from someone- ask them for help if you can't fix it yourself. Starting a new same subject thread here after your other one has been added to isn't going to help.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
P.S. In the other thread, several people have suggested you go to the newbie thread and introduce yourself properly. Are you going to do this?
I have yet to see the words "thank you" typed by you after any help anyone has offered.

over and out!

namekal

Hi Jim, I have the pnc 1000 and I use letter art. Never had a problem and have used it for about 15 years. I am in the process of looking for a used one now to replace it. The computer on board the plotter is kind of getting senile
John
Signs & Wonders