• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have transfer paper silk screened

Davidford7

Yes. There are several companies that do this. We use Versatrans.

There a few reason to do it this way. You only have to produce a few shirts in different sizes. When one size sells better than another you just transfer more of that size, but you keep the cost down by getting a larger order in the beginning.

David

Melva

silk screen on tranfer paper

Thanks, I'll look up Versatrans, we need to do this for adding numbers to shirt sleeves at tournments.

fresh

http://acetransco.com/index.php

they may have them premade for you.

We use Ace all the time... You know how you have a good customer, and they want shirts, but only want 12? Instead of bothering my silkscreen person with a tiny job, we make them in-house. Transfers are also economical because you can gang images.

Full disclosure: I was gifted a $1K heat press from someone with deep pockets who bought it on a whim and barely used it. If I had to invest that much in a press, I probably wouldn't get into transfers.