• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have you ever made a large Move for work.

Biker Scout

You more than likely attracted this outcome, and the universe has supplied you with a solution or the open door... it's your job to take the step through the door and find out what's on the other side. Chances are that you may not get another shot at attracting a new beginning.

This is yours, so go out and own it! Have fun and think positive.

Biker Scout

Oh yeah... lingering thoughts of the past or family left behind will ultimately be a hinderance in your new life. So dispel any thoughts that lead to negative thinking patterns. You and you alone are in charge of your destiny. Anyone or anything keeping you from moving forward is just a roadblock of bad energy. You don't need it. They are either haters or are miserable in their lives and don't want to see other's succeed. Sad but true. Misery Loves Company.

Biker Scout

Encourage your wife's dream of joining the FBI. Set up an interview with a recruiter. Buy her study books and manuals. Etc...

WrapperX

From as far as I can tell - this oppertunity has fallen through. Things seemed to be going quite well via conversations but it's been about 3 weeks since I've had any contact from them. So I can only assume that they have decided to go in a different direction. Which really seems like it might be the best plan. The strain this oppertunity put on my relationships with my family were really begining to tear at me. And the although - it seemed like a great oppertunity at the time. I think there may be some other ones on the horizon that don't require a cross country relocation. Only time will tell.

However I did want to thank ALL OF YOU for your insights. They were VERY helpful in my thought processing of this situation. You guys are great!

:thankyou:

CES020

DC is brutal, know that going in. Traffic is insane. The FBI has several places outside of DC, labs, etc., plus 40 or so field offices, so you might want to be sure where she's trying to get to before moving. I think they are building some massive new place in Northern VA right now. Not sure why I think that, but I do. I think I saw some sign related/construction stuff on it somewhere, but I can't remember.

You'll miss the food :(

Oh, did I mention, you'll miss the food?

You'll miss the food.

WrapperX

Oh yeah - we would've missed alot of things here in Chicago - Sports, Food, Sports, Summers, Summer Sports, Food, Winters??, Family, Friends, the way people are, the way people talk....there was alot to stay here for. All the reasons we're content with the way things have gone.