• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Have you ever used "Sign Fab" as a vendor?

Matt Gullo

Good morning all,

First post here! Been browsing for a bit though.

Has anyone used "Sign Fab Wholesale Sign Manufacturer" before?
We recently got a catalog in the mail from them but I have not heard
of them before.

Product seems good from what I see.

Opinions on overall experience if you have used them?

Thank you!

unclebun

We use them for channel letters and such because the product is good and since we are close we get free delivery.

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Channel letters are awesome. I reccomended them for a wholesale client of mine and the box sign that they made was terrible, must be some Missouri thang, because windload on the coastal area would rip this right off. 1/4 of 1/4" aluminum with a 1/2" steel all thread is not going to last. Sign Fab has not shown engineering on this sign because the design is flawed. Sign Fab said we my client should have specified windload requirements. I sent diagrams to Sign Fab showing how to make strong boxes and toshowed then making stick lighting is better than 2 single pans on a box sign as it also uses less leds. Yall be the judge. I say the sign will fall down, oh and I broke one of their supports. Wish I knew how to load images. Doh!

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Channel letters are awesome. I reccomended them for a wholesale client of mine and the box sign that they made was terrible, must be some Missouri thang, because windload on the coastal area would rip this right off. 1/4 of 1/4" aluminum with a 1/2" steel all thread is not going to last. Sign Fab has not shown engineering on this sign because the design is flawed. Sign Fab said we my client should have specified windload requirements. I sent diagrams to Sign Fab showing how to make strong boxes and toshowed then making stick lighting is better than 2 single pans on a box sign as it also uses less leds. Yall be the judge. I say the sign will fall down, oh and I broke one of their supports. Wish I knew how to load images. Doh!
We will be making our clients box signs from here on. But channel letters Sign Fab is great

Bobas Kalobas

Good morning all,

First post here! Been browsing for a bit though.

Has anyone used "Sign Fab Wholesale Sign Manufacturer" before?
We recently got a catalog in the mail from them but I have not heard
of them before.

Product seems good from what I see.

Opinions on overall experience if you have used them?

Thank you!

Bobas Kalobas

They are not worth the time. I have never had a good experience with them at all. There are way too many channel letter shops out there then to have to deal with their poo. I demand quality. ;)