• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Having a hard time finding yellow-green reflective vinyl

nomad

I'm having a really hard time finding a yellow-green (similar to fluorescent green) reflective vinyl. I can find it as a prismatic diamond grade, but would prefer to find an EG in yellow-green.

A business associate of mine is the training officer for a nearby fire department and wants to mark rookie helmets with yellow-green reflective markings. I've found 4" conspicuity tape that would work, but I'm not real crazy about paying $180 for a roll of tape, not to mention the time it will take to hand cut 50 4"x8" triangles.

Do any of you guys know where I could find some yellow-green EG reflective vinyl, preferably by the yard?

nomad

Thanks Mike,
I think that may be what I end up having to go with. I can get it a little cheaper from another supplier, but was hoping to find another option. After two days of calling suppliers, it looks like I'll have to go with it.

nomad

Thanks Sam,
That is what's currently on the helmets. We're looking to increase reflective coverage of the helmet up to about 95% for increased visibility. I ended up going with a DG 3M 4" conspicuity tape cut on a template.