• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Having problems getting out router to spin up.

RoCo

Zund L-2500

Can't get our router to come up to speed. Responds to keypad commands and vacuum will turn on, but no rpm's on the bit. Any ideas? Keypad indicates that the router is offline, press enter to go online. I press enter and the vacuum turns on and the keypad reads switching converter but nothing happens.

Ideas? Clues? Thanks.

Sheepdog

How i wish this was answered 4 years ago because this is the exact same problem i'm having. It was working fine till the power went out one night. Anyone know how to fix this please? I'm covering for someone on vacation and I only have about 2 months experience.

ikarasu

I don't have a zund, so I can't help you. But have you tried contacting support?
Service

I was in the same position as you... filling in for someone when a problem arose. I called multi-cams support, and they walked me through it. Zund may be able to do the same, or at least point you in the right direction. Probably get an answer a lot faster than on here.. You may be waiting another 4 years!